"This is nonsense," said Andriy Yusov in response to accusations of Ukraine's involvement in the events that took place in "Crocus City Hall"

Today's meeting of the Main Intelligence Directorate of Ukraine (GUR) again opened up the issue of Russia's accusations of Ukraine's involvement in the events that took place in "Crocus City Hall". The statement of the GUR was a response to accusations made by Russian security forces regarding the involvement of Ukrainian terrorists in the shooting of people.

"This is nonsense," - this is the conclusion reached by the representatives of the HUR after analyzing the events in "Crocus". According to their version, the accusation of the Russian Federation is an attempt to divert attention from the real events and responsible persons.

"According to our intelligence, the terrorist squad heading to the border regions had other goals. Their actions were aimed at provoking and destabilizing the situation in this area," Yusov said.

The information of the FSB that the shooters who participated in the shootings in the Crocus City Hall concert hall allegedly planned to leave for the territory of Ukraine and had "relevant contacts" there is a primitive lie. Andrii Yusov, a representative of the Main Directorate of Intelligence of the Ministry of Defense of Ukraine, stated.

According to him, the statements of the Russian special services are aimed at the frankly ignorant, or at the zombified Russian population. As Yusov noted, it was previously impossible to imagine that terrorists are heading to the border regions, which are currently the most saturated with various combat units, special services and the military itself.

On March 23, the Public Relations Center of the FSB announced that the individuals who participated in the terrorist attack in "Crocus City Hall" allegedly decided to flee to the territory of Ukraine. The terrorist attack itself, according to the FSB, was carefully prepared.

Russian President Vladimir Putin received a report from FSB director Oleksandr Bortnikov regarding the detention of 11 people. Among them were allegedly four people who directly participated in the terrorist attack in the Crocus City Hall concert hall. Russian security forces, as stated in the Kremlin, will continue to search for accomplices of the participants in the shootings.

In the city of Krasnogorsk, Moscow Region, on March 22, shots rang out in the Crocus City Hall concert hall on the eve of the performance of the band "Pyknyk". Unknown persons opened fire with automatic weapons, after which they threw a grenade or an incendiary bomb, which caused a large-scale fire.

We will remind, as a result of the terrorist attack on March 22, more than a hundred people could have died, and a huge number were injured. According to the Russian news agency TASS, more than 140 people, including three children, died as a result of the terrorist attack.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

popular

Share this post:

More like this
HERE

Singer Nastya Kamensky responded to criticism for her performances in Russian

Nastya Kamenskyh commented for the first time on the wave of criticism that arose due to...

Footballer Andriy Shevchenko showed a rare family photo with his wife, children and mother

President of the Ukrainian Football Association Andriy Shevchenko shared with fans...

Odesa overpays tens of millions for roads due to lack of competition

The Odesa City Council is once again at the center of a scandal over...

SAPO demands confiscation of cars and money of Kyiv police officer worth UAH 7 million

The Specialized Anti-Corruption Prosecutor's Office filed a lawsuit with the High Anti-Corruption Court...

What happens to your body if you eat bananas or grapes in the evening?

Fruits are considered one of the healthiest foods, but even they...

In Kyiv, equipment for pothole repairs was purchased at inflated prices

The Kyivavtodor Corporation, which is under the management of the Kyiv City...

Head of Desnyansky District Bakhmatov declared hundreds of thousands of dollars in cash and gold

Appointed in May this year as the head of the Desnyanskyi district of Kyiv...

Vladimir Dantes and Dasha Katsurina are no longer together: fans discovered strange hints

Rumors that Vladimir Dantes and Dasha Katsurina...