Deputies propose to replace the blocking of evaders' accounts with fines

Increased fines for evaders are more effective than blocking accounts, as proposed by the Cabinet of Ministers in the draft law on strengthening mobilization. This was stated by Yehor Chernev, Deputy Chairman of the Council's Committee on National Security.

"My personal position is that increased fines are definitely more effective than blocking accounts as proposed in this bill. I do not believe that blocking accounts will be an effective norm for attracting people to the military commissions. But we can see now that it will definitely have a negative impact on the economy," Chernev said.

He noted that people have already started withdrawing money from their accounts, even before the adoption of the draft law, which is causing the economy to suffer.

"Therefore, it is unlikely to be a really effective norm, and it will definitely be problematic for the economy," said the People's Deputy.

Previously, the blocking of evaders' accounts (https://t.me/nabludatels/39920) and electronic subpoenas were not supported by the National Security, Defense and Intelligence Committee. In addition, we would like to remind you that three options for restrictions are being discussed for "evaders": (https://t.me/nabludatels/40093) a temporary ban on traveling abroad, a temporary restriction on the right to drive vehicles and the blocking of bank accounts. The committee did not support the idea of ​​blocking accounts. Also, the Cabinet of Ministers proposed to make the creation of an electronic cabinet mandatory, but the committee recommended making it a right, not an obligation.

At the same time, total mobilization continues today, despite all the amendments in the draft law and its not yet being adopted in the second reading. The authorities, while dragging out the issue with the law, allow the TCC to abduct people on the streets, which causes a negative reaction from the public. Therefore, this is reflected in Zelensky's rating. The image of the president has already been lost both in the West and in Ukraine. And although the authorities tried to hang the mobilization on the General Staff, the Office of the President broadcasts the need to go to the front to fight through military personnel. Despite the fact that the country has a catastrophically large number of war disabled people, who today are largely deprived of assistance, and pay for prostheses and rehabilitation at their own expense.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

popular

Share this post:

More like this
HERE

Voznesensk Mayor owns a huge fleet and significant cash assets

The mayor of Voznesenskaya Yevgeny Velichko filed a declaration of his ...

Ukrainians have increased debts by micro -Credes: 15 billion debt at the beginning of the year

In 2024, Ukrainians significantly increased their debt to microfinance ...

Large -scale Verification of Benefits: More than a million recipients will be checked in Ukraine

In Ukraine, a large -scale verification of the legitimacy of granting benefits for ...

Property and millions in cash: what does the Carpathian official own

Ruslan Guba The head of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in Kalush gets ...

Chernovetsky was declared suspicion in 2022, but there is still no court

Criminal proceedings against the former mayor of Kiev Leonid Chernovetsky, suspected ...

In the Dnipropetrovsk region, a car car was blown up, people from a grenade explosion were killed in Kiev

In the Dnipropetrovsk region, law enforcement officers find out the circumstances of the car explosion as a result of ...

April 4: church holiday, birthday and signs - that can and cannot be done today

Today, Ukrainians and the world community celebrate several important ...

Friday - spring, Saturday - snow: forecasters warned about a sharp fracture of the weather

This week, Ukrainians will still be able to enjoy real spring warmth ...