Dismissal of the commander of the 72nd Motorized Rifle Brigade: Ivan Vinnik addressed the military

On September 29, 2024, the former commander of the 72nd Separate Mechanized Brigade (OMBr), Ivan Vinnik, published an appeal to the military after his dismissal from his post. Colonel Vinnik, who had led the brigade since the summer of 2022, expressed gratitude to his team for their support in difficult service and difficult challenges.

The commander of the 72nd Separate Mechanized Brigade named after the Black Zaporozhians, Colonel Ivan Vinnik, was appointed to a higher position. The officer addressed his comrades and thanked them. The brigade's press service reported this on Facebook.

“Gentlemen officers, sergeants, soldiers! From the summer of 2022 to today, I had a long and difficult path. But it was not difficult, because I did not overcome it alone. There was a loyal and motivated team by my side. Thank you to each and every one of you for your patience, will, and strength. Thank you for listening, hearing, speaking, and suggesting. Thank you for the joint struggle. Thank you for being there. I appreciate it very much!” said Ivan Vinnik.

According to him, it is an honor for him to be part of the “Black Zaporozhets”, while the bond that has formed between them will remain forever.

“Learn. Fight. Don't give up and confidently walk towards our Victory,” he added.

Fullscreen

Vinnik's appointment to another position: what is known

On September 20, the North Command announced that the commander of the 72nd Motorized Rifle Brigade, Ivan Vinnik, had been appointed to a higher position for promotion and transfer of combat experience.

"Colonel Vinnik is an example of a true and honest combat officer, an experienced and humane commander. Under his leadership, the brigade went through a difficult path, but it worthily held the defense lines assigned to it. First there was Bakhmut, then Vugledar, where in January-February 2023 the brigade was able to repel one of the largest offensives during the Russian-Ukrainian war," the report says.

As a reminder, on September 25, the media reported that the fighters of the 72nd Separate Brigade were allegedly retreating from Vugledar in Donbas. However, at that time, the servicemen noted in a conversation with Focus that they were holding on.

On September 26, a soldier from the 72nd Motorized Rifle Brigade denied the brigade's withdrawal from Vugledar, Donetsk Oblast. He noted that despite the heavy assaults and circumstances, the fighters remain in place.

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

Popular

Share this post:

More like this
HERE

The head of the food service of the State Security Service was informed of suspicion of illegal enrichment of UAH 10 million

To the head of the food service of the rear of one of the brigades of the Airborne Assault Forces...

The director of the Kyiv City State Administration's finance department was suspected of losses of UAH 581 million

The National Police is trying to prove that the Director of the Finance Department of the Kyiv City State Administration...

In Ukraine, frosts of up to -22 °C will hit this weekend

Frosty weather with weak winds is expected in Ukraine this coming weekend...

CCC initiates search for even those booked: what to check in the "Oberig" register

During the general mobilization in Ukraine, the issue of legal status...

Zelensky instructed Fedorov to prepare a war plan for another year

According to our sources in the President's Office, Volodymyr Zelensky...

Apartment in Odessa, cottage near Kyiv and BMW: new case against the chief psychiatrist of the Armed Forces of Ukraine

The Chief Psychiatrist of the Armed Forces of Ukraine, Oleg Druz, was informed about...

The US Congressional report mentioned Mindich among those involved in the Energoatom case

An interagency report to the US Congress mentions businessman Timur Mindich,...

Putin's goddaughter Daria Medvedchuk became a Russian citizen

The daughter of Viktor Medvedchuk, a pro-Russian politician accused of treason...