In the center of the Dnipro, in front of a child, the guards of "Koli-Kotlyeta" beat and robbed a soldier

Yesterday, a shocking incident took place in Dnipro, when a group of unknown persons attacked Dmytro "Syn" Pavlov, a former fighter of the "Kraken" special unit, while he was walking with his child. The incident took place in the city center and caused public outrage due to its brutality and ruthlessness.

This is reported by local Telegram channels with reference to the police and the Kraken special unit.

Telegram channels published a video on June 20 showing how a group of people in uniform surrounded a man in civilian clothes and handcuffed him. Also, one of the men in uniform searched the plainclothes man's bag and appeared to hit him.

The network reports that the man in civilian clothes is Dmytro Pavlov, who fought in the Kraken special unit of the GUR of the Ministry of Defense, and the people in military uniform are the bodyguards of People's Deputy Mykola Tyshchenko.

It is noted that there was an argument between Pavlov, who was walking with a child in the city center, and Tyschenko.

The National Police said that two criminal proceedings have been opened based on this fact: under Art. 125 and Art. 146 of the Criminal Code of Ukraine.

On June 20, Tyshchenko wrote a post where he confirmed that he was in Dnipro. He declares there that the city has turned into "a center of fraud". He also recorded a video from the boulevard, not far from the place where unknown people attacked Pavlov.

"Today [June 20], we jointly exposed several addresses of the united criminal group "Nine". This is a large network of bot farms, more than a hundred addresses throughout Ukraine. "Most of the organizers have already been appointed," he said.

At 11:58 p.m., the police of the Dnipropetrovsk region confirmed that two criminal proceedings had been opened in connection with the conflict in the center of Dnipro. Now law enforcement officers are conducting investigative measures to identify all involved persons involved in the incident.

"Unknown persons in camouflage clothing and balaclavas injured a 33-year-old man and detained him illegally. The event took place on June 20 around 1:45 p.m. on Yavornytskyi Avenue in the city of Dnipro. According to this fact, two criminal proceedings have been opened by the investigators of the police department No. 5 of the Dnipro RUP under part 1 of Article 125 (intentional slight bodily harm) and 2 Art. 146 (illegal deprivation of liberty) of the Criminal Code of Ukraine," the police reported.

The Kraken special unit confirmed that the man in civilian clothes, who was injured as a result of the clash, is a former serviceman of their unit.

In certain circles in Kyiv, the bastard Mykola Tyshchenko is known as a criminal with the nicknames "Kolya Obolonskyi" and "Kolya-Kotlyeta". This in no way prevents the scum from being a "people's deputy" from the so-called "party" "Servant of the People".

spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

popular

Share this post:

More like this
HERE

Viruses have learned to disguise themselves: how pathogens bypass the defenses of the immune system

Despite their enduring association with disease, viruses are a natural result of...

The Russians want to completely disconnect Ukraine — Ukrenergo explained what will happen next

The Russian army continues to choose energy infrastructure as one of its key...

The new head of the employment center of Transcarpathia, Tokar, declared assets worth millions and 3 million from the sale of real estate

The newly appointed head of the Transcarpathian Regional Employment Center and a deputy of the regional council...

The KMVA recorded the removal of boxes with documents — sources

According to our source, against the backdrop of Andriy Yermak's resignation,...

Singer Nastya Kamensky caused a new scandal by refusing to speak Ukrainian

Nastya Kamensky's new post on social media has caused a stir again...

After Yermak's statement, new dismissals are being prepared in the government — sources

According to our sources, Deputy Prime Minister Oleksiy Kuleba and Minister...

A scheme to misappropriate 17 million in humanitarian funds was exposed in Zaporizhia

Police have uncovered a large-scale scheme to embezzle charity funds in Zaporizhia,...