An attack on the Russian training ground in the Kherson region. All that is known

The Armed Forces hit a group of Russian servicemen in a field near the village of Podo-Kalynivka, which is in the occupied part of the Kherson region. According to Ukrainian forces, about 60 Russian soldiers were killed.

This was stated by the spokeswoman of OK "Pivden" Nataliya Gumenyuk on the air of Kyiv 24 TV channel.

The strike was also previously confirmed to the BBC by the Ukrainian special services.

"We worked on one of the ranges where assault groups are trained," Humenyuk said.

According to her, there was training of assault groups, during which they "worked out the coordination of actions."

Humenyuk did not specify what weapons were used to strike, but added that the Armed Forces "use all available weapons and power."

The Telegram channel of the Southern Defense Forces published a video of a possible strike on the training ground.

Earlier, the analytical portal DeepState reported on the attack in the Kherson region.

According to his data, 328 Russian infantry fighting vehicles, 810 OBrMP and 81 SAP were of Ukraine

An officer in the Ukrainian special services in the Kherson direction confirmed to BBC Ukraine the fact that a concentration of Russian troops was hit in this place.

The Russian side did not officially report what happened.

Podo-Kalynivka is located 27 km in a straight line from Krynyk - the site of fierce battles on the left bank of the Dnieper in recent months.

The list of those killed near Volnovakha was confirmed

A similar blow to the formation of the Russian Armed Forces was dealt a few days earlier.

On February 20, Ukrainian forces struck, probably with two HIMARS rockets, at a Russian training ground near the occupied village of Trudivske in the Volnova district of the Donetsk region.

Losses of the Russian military were counted in dozens. The figure of 65 dead was called, but the governor of the Trans-Baikal region, from where most of the servicemen were drafted, said the day before that it was exaggerated.

However, on February 22, the Russian mass media verified the list of the dead.

The Russian edition "Vazhnye istorii" verified the names of 68 dead soldiers. The authenticity of the list was confirmed to the publication by an employee of the unit. It contains the names of 65 soldiers of the 36th motorized rifle brigade, three more are considered missing.

According to the military, the impact was so strong that "everything flew apart." "There were a lot of injured people", he said, some of them were sent to the hospital in Rostov-on-Don.

The authorities of the Trans-Baikal region limited the holding of entertainment events from February 23 to 25, but did not give reasons. "Patriotic measures" will be an exception, the "Important Histories" publication reported.

SOURCE BBC
spot_imgspot_imgspot_imgspot_img

popular

Share this post:

More like this
HERE

Ukraine explains how to apply for a deferment from mobilization due to health reasons

Mobilization in Ukraine in 2025 continues, and the question...

Kyiv City Council deputy denies rumors about 8 billion being withdrawn from the capital's budget

The Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine has adopted a decision to seize 10% of the profit...

Russia is improving ballistics and the Kh-101: now the missiles are harder to intercept

Russian occupation forces continue to modernize their missile weapons as...

The entourage of a Kharkiv housing and utilities official received multi-million contracts for house renovations

In 2024–2025, the Housing and Communal Services Department of the Kharkiv City Council concluded...

What holiday is celebrated on August 29 in Ukraine: signs and traditions of the day

August 29 is a special date for Ukrainians, full of...

Weather for August 29: it will be clear and hot in Ukraine on Friday

On Friday, August 29, Ukraine will experience maximum sunshine and...

Deputy Head of Kyiv City State Administration Volodymyr Prokopiv may become Secretary of the Kyiv City Council

According to our sources, Petro Poroshenko, during a personal...

The restaurant business underpays the state UAH 7 billion every year — Hetmantsev

MP Danylo Hetmantsev spoke about the scheme of evading...